Why Mount St. Mary's Convent College
- We prepare our children to meet global challenges while making it sure that they retain in themselves their Indian Values.
- We build ocean liners with Indian anchors and ethical rudders.
- In today's fast changing world when limitless opportunities are opening up for the young, we are extra watchful of the dangers that confront us, particularly the escalating alienation of adolescence which is emerging to be the single greatest menace.
- It means respect for the sanctity of the home, it means observance of ethics, of kindness and integrity, of courtesy and respect for elders and teachers. It means upholding of truth, it means observance of ahinsa or non-aggression towards our environment - whether living or inanimate, whether it be the society in which we live or the property that we use: values which have been handed down to us over the ages and which we believe are as relevant to us today.
- We want our children to be aware of their rights and responsibilities as good citizens of their country.